Ticket #7680 (closed bug: duplicate)
.find is not working correctly when called on element selected with a period in selector
|Reported by:||education-rf@…||Owned by:|
I have a div with id="my.div". I am selecting it as $('my\\.div' ) and it is working for me.
When I try to find children of the div with .find('tagName'), it doesn't find anything.
var parent = $('#my\\.div'); console.log( "parent " + parent.length + '\n' + ".find('option') " + parent.find('div').length + '\n' + ".children('option') " + parent.children('div').length + '\n');
This will output:
parent 1 .find('option') 0 .children('option') 1
You can see example here http://jsbin.com/ukepa3/12
NB: in 1.4.2 it works as expected
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.4.5