Ticket #7620 (closed bug: duplicate)
issue noticed with $("*",divElement) execution
|Reported by:||pratik.shah76@…||Owned by:||pratik.shah76@…|
Issue is in executing $(“*”,div) method. It is not traversing each inner domain elements of div if div has certain pattern of Id.
Visit http://jsbin.com/equge3 link for the test application I created.
You can notice that ‘spouse’ dom elements are not traversing if div has id with pattern “FE12[FE23]” but parent dom elements worked fine if div has id with pattern “FE12” It means it is expecting numeric characters inside brackets in current release of jQuery 1.4.4.
Above example works fine in jQuery 1.4.2.
- Owner set to pratik.shah76@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Blocked by 7533 added
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Blocked by 7533 removed