Ticket #7535 (closed bug: wontfix)
Firefox Console error: Unexpected token in attribute selector: '!'
|Reported by:||catimp99@…||Owned by:|
This happens with Firefox 3.6.12 safe-mode in 64 bit Windows 7 on a blank page that has
in it. I have created a testcase at http://jsfiddle.net/WLu4Y/ The problem does not occur in jQuery 1.4.3. Instead, you get a different error: Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element 'sizzle'
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix