Ticket #7500 (closed bug: fixed)
attr() fails for non DOM element nodes
|Reported by:||jitter||Owned by:||jitter|
|Keywords:||regression attr non DOM element||Cc:|
But now attr(name) and attr(name, value) fails in various circumstances.
test case switch from version 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 to see how the behavior changed from working, to partially working to breaking with exceptions.
- Keywords attr non DOM element nodes added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Priority changed from low to blocker
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5
comment:17 Changed 4 years ago by john
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed