Ticket #7340 (closed bug: fixed)
.focus() not triggering focusin event for .live binding (1.4.3)?
|Reported by:||AP Erebus||Owned by:||dmethvin|
As demonstrated with this jsFiddle ( http://jsfiddle.net/yt7Jd/2/), the focusin even isn't being triggered when .focus() is called.
This appears to be a bug introduced in 1.4.3 as when you change the jQuery version 1.4.2, it works correctly (as seen in this jsFiddle http://jsfiddle.net/yt7Jd/1/
I am testing on Chrome Stable 7.0.517.41
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.5
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by john
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed