Ticket #7322 (closed bug: fixed)
basic filter pseudo-selectors function strangely when used with .parents
|Reported by:||ijames@…||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||eq even first gt last lt odd||Cc:|
Color-prefixed selectors always search 'down' the DOM tree (toward leaves). In some instances this may be incorrect, such as within the .parents function.
For example, elem.parents(sel :selected) will return a selected option tag whose parent select node is a parent to elem matching the selector, instead of selecting a parent node which both matches the selector and is selected.
Here's some code: http://jsfiddle.net/dw6zP/
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Summary changed from colon selector search direction to basic filter pseudo-selectors function strangely when used with .parents
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Milestone 1.5 deleted
- Keywords eq even first gt last lt odd added
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Component changed from traversing to selector