Ticket #7295 (closed bug: worksforme)
Quoteless attribute selectors on href in Firefox 3.6 fail to select
|Reported by:||an0nymity@…||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||quoteless attribute selectors||Cc:|
In jQuery 1.4.2, the following worked in Firefox 3.6: a[href=#actions] or a[href=/some/url/]
but in jQuery 1.4.3, quotes have to be placed around the attribute values.
- Keywords quoteless attribute selectors added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Resolution set to worksforme
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.