Ticket #7247 (closed bug: fixed)
function bound to ready event fires twice on 1.4.3
|Reported by:||dustymugs||Owned by:||gf3|
Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)
I'm currently using Firefox 3.6.10 and Opera 10.60 on Slackware Linux 12.1.
In jQuery 1.4.2, a function bound to the document ready event fires once. The same is not true in 1.4.3. A simple test case can be found at:
For the test case above, the jquery version number should appear only once. It shows up twice for 1.4.3.
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from 1.5 to 1.4.4
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed