Ticket #7220 (closed bug: fixed)
Next Sibling combined with :last is failing.
|Reported by:||marioestrada||Owned by:||john|
At techspot.com I have a selector that runs after more stories have been loading using ajax and where the page should scroll to the first loaded story, but with 1.4.3 it is no longer working.
The selector is '.next_page:last + .headline_story' it used to work on 1.4.2 but not anymore, it doesn't find any objects. Using the alternative $('.next_page:last').next('.headline_story') works but still I think this is a bug since it used to work.
- Keywords regression added
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed