Ticket #7045 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
Memory leaks when using events and iframes
|Reported by:||Aule||Owned by:|
Please check TC: http://pz16.info/a.html
I checked it in Opera and in Chrome. On both browsers memory usage grow when test was ran.
I think it's something with unbinding events from elements in iframes when using empty() method, because when added explicit unbind() before emptying iframe there is no memory leak.
- Priority set to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from 1.4.2 to 1.next
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Owner dmethvin deleted
- Status changed from assigned to open
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome