Ticket #5812 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Should look for =%3F in addition to =?
|Reported by:||harrisms||Owned by:||rwaldron|
The ajax function searches for =? in the data string to replace it with =jsonp..., but it does that *after* the data string is constructed by the param function, which uses encodeURIComponent to turn =? into =%F.
A quick fix is to modify the jsre regex to match =%3F too.
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from minor to low
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 1.4.1 to 1.5
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted