Ticket #5145 (closed bug: fixed)
jQuery.support.opacity = false in the Chrome browser
|Reported by:||piotrl86||Owned by:||timmywil|
I found that jQuery.support.opacity = false in the Chrome browser but I think it should be true because the css property works fine for me. Tested on Linux, browser version: 220.127.116.11.
I checked the source code for jQuery 1.3.2 and I found that in Chrome browser: [some HTML Element].style.opacity = "0,5" but in other browsers like Firefox: [some HTML Element].style.opacity = "0.5"
line 3159 in jquery-1.3.2.js:
opacity: a.style.opacity === "0.5",
but "0.5" is not equal to "0,5"
Cheers, Piotr Labudda
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4a1
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone 1.4 deleted
- Priority changed from major to high
- Status changed from reopened to open
- Milestone set to 1.7
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned