Ticket #4692 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
div reverts to original size after animation (webkit only)
|Reported by:||patrickwhalen||Owned by:|
Place one div inside another (outer and inner); 'outer' has absolute positioning.
Place text content inside the 'inner' div.
Animate the 'inner' div width and padding to '0'.
The width of the 'outer' div should (and does) animate along with the 'inner'.
The problem is that at the end of the animation, the 'outer' div reverts to its original size. This occurs only in webkit based browsers (tested on Mac OS X only).
Please see attached files for simple example.
Workaround is to determine the outerWidth of the 'inner' div, and simultaneously reduce the width of the 'outer' by the same amount.
- Priority changed from major to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4.4
- Milestone 1.4 deleted
- Version changed from 1.4.4 to 1.6b1
- Milestone set to 1.next
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome