Ticket #4545 (closed bug: duplicate)
Local scripts loaded from $.getScript fail if an external script is also loaded
|Reported by:||drawrof||Owned by:|
It appears that $.getScript fails to load and/or fire callbacks when an external script is also loaded. If I load a local script, say test.js, the callback fires fine. However, if I also load, for example, jQuery UI from the google ajax libraries externally, the local file's callback no longer fires. Firebug also reports that any variables defined in the local file are undefined.
This happened in FF3, but it worked fine in Safari 3.
Take a look at the attached test case.
- Priority changed from major to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4.2
- Milestone changed from 1.4 to 1.5
- Keywords ajaxrewrite removed
- Component changed from ajax to core
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate