Ticket #14717 (closed bug: cantfix)
onbeforeunload doesn't work on iOS 6-7
|Reported by:||m_gol||Owned by:||m_gol|
iOS doesn't seem to support the onbeforeunload event but window.onbeforeunload is null which makes our test suite believe it's supported and run the test. :(
This is the only test that's failing in iOS6, fixing/workarounding it would make it possible to register iOS6 in TestSwarm. (iOS7 fails more tests so that would come later).
I have no idea how to blacklist this test in Mobile Safari without resorting to UA sniffing.
- Owner set to m_gol
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.11/2.1
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone 1.11/2.1 deleted