Ticket #14492 (closed bug: fixed)
parseJSON incorrectly accepts comma expressions
|Reported by:||gibson042||Owned by:||gibson042|
The value returned from parseJSON can be overridden by appending a comma and some additional JSON to the input. Native JSON.parse implementations correctly throw exceptions on such input.
This bug is shared with JSON2.js, from which our implementation is derived.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.11/2.1