Ticket #14142 (closed bug: fixed)
Wrong number of elements returned in XML document with numeric IDs in Safari
|Reported by:||vibes@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
In a very special case find returns the wrong number of elements when used on an XML document with elements that have numeric ids. The exact conditions for this bug to occur are:
- Safari only
- The selector used is of the form "parent children"
- One of the children has an id attribute with the value corresponding to the number of children
For a detailed example see: http://jsfiddle.net/fHs96/10/
The same bug probably also occurs on HTML documents ( HTML5 allows numeric ids).
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to selector