Ticket #1414 (closed bug: wontfix)
.submit() can fail if something has id="submit"
|Reported by:||john||Owned by:||john|
If an element with an ID of submit exists in a form, .submit() can fail. It's important that this function (in particular) work correctly.
- need changed from Test Case to Patch
- Summary changed from .submit() can fail in IE to .submit() can fail if something has id="submit"
- Milestone changed from 1.1.4 to 1.2.2
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 1.1.3 to 1.2.6
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Milestone changed from 1.2.4 to 1.3
comment:12 Changed 3 years ago by snover
- Keywords expando attr added
- Priority changed from major to blocker
- Version changed from 1.2.6 to 1.4.4rc
- Status changed from reopened to open
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to 1.5
comment:17 follow-up: ↓ 20 Changed 2 years ago by rwaldron
- Priority changed from blocker to undecided
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.