Ticket #13997 (closed bug: fixed)
stopImmediatePropagation doesn't stop DOM added event listeners
|Reported by:||mark@…||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Calling stopImmediatePropagation() will correctly stop other handlers set on the element from firing, but only those added with jQuery. Other handlers added with addEventListener() will still fire.
To stop all immediate propagation from within a jQuery event handler, one must call both:
Calling stopImmediatePropagation() on the jQuery event object should call it on the underlying DOM event object.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.10.2/2.0.3
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from 1.next/2.next to 1.11.1/2.1.1
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed