Ticket #13554 (closed bug: fixed)
Move [un]bind & [un]delegate to event-alias
|Reported by:||anthonyryan1||Owned by:|
I would like to make a case that these functions are no longer a part of the core event functionality, but rather belong in event-alias with all of the other aliases that abstract .on() & .off().
All of these methods merely act as wrappers for .on() / .off() providing a different name and argument order, making them very similar to all the other event-alias methods.
- Better separation of event handling code in event.js, and various abstractions on top of it in event-alias.js.
- Minor decrease in filesize when building without event-alias.
- Minor increase in filesize for standard build.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9.2