Ticket #13499 (closed bug: fixed)
Descendant selector fails when searched ID doesn't exists but NAME does (IE7 only)
|Reported by:||cem.moreau@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
It seems that jQuery selector with IE7 doesn't behave the right way : in the following example, $("#notes2 textarea") shouldn't match anything -- it does, with an error.
The following code ouputs "notes2" - OK
$("#content textarea").attr("name"); $("textarea").attr("name");
The following code ouputs "undefined" - OK
But this one FAILS.
In my opinion textarea attribute name "notes2" conflicts with the #notes2 selector.
- Owner set to cem.moreau@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Owner changed from cem.moreau@… to gibson042
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9.2
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed