Ticket #13331 (closed bug: fixed)
jQuery.fn.add returns incorrect order in Chrome and Safari
|Reported by:||riscarrott@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
When using jQuery.fn.add with items outside of the document the ordering is incorrect in Chrome and Safari.
Chrome returns in random order and Safari returns in reverse order.
I'm not actually sure if 'add' promises to maintain any logical order when elements aren't in the document but this didn't happen in jQuery 1.8.3 or below.
Discovered in Chrome 24.0.1312.56 m and Safari 5.1.7 on Windows 7.
Firefox 18.0.1 and IE 9 on Win 7 do not present this behavior.
- Owner set to gibson042
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9.1
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed