Ticket #13013 (closed bug: notabug)
Move jQuery.buildFragment() to compat plugin
|Reported by:||dmethvin||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Paul Ramos stubbed out the frag cache via #11989. Since there are only two calls to jQuery.buildFragment() they can be pulled inline for greater savings.
This is an undocumented internal function it should be safe to remove completely. Meaning, of course, that there are people out there who are using it, so I'll move the stub to the compat plugin.
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted