Ticket #12869 (closed bug: fixed)
Support tests affect page layout in IE8/9/10 running in IE7 mode
|Reported by:||scott.gonzalez||Owned by:||scott.gonzalez|
I'm not 100% sure what's happening, but it looks like the body's height collapses. This was introduced in 93750ce.
The yellow bar on the left should have 100% height.
- Owner set to scott.gonzalez
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.