Ticket #12314 (closed bug: fixed)
$.contains fatal error in IE9 when 2nd parameter is null
|Reported by:||konp||Owned by:||konp|
Calls to $.contains fail when parameter is null, breaks all scripts.
The reason for failure is that when element.compareDocumentPosition is called with null in IE9 it returns invalid argument. Returns false in Chrome as expected.
jQuery Version: 1.8.0
Browser: IE9 RTM
- Owner set to konp
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to new
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8.1