Ticket #12283 (closed bug: fixed)
jQuery 1.8 outerHeight is returning undefined instead of null
|Reported by:||PDSBGreg||Owned by:||mikesherov|
Moving from jQuery 1.7.2 to 1.8 has changed the return value for outerHeight. In 1.7.2, the outerHeight of an element that does not exist on a page returns null. As of 1.8, it returns undefined. So, equations that used to work in 1.7.2 now return NaN.
Here's a jsFiddle with 1.8 selected. http://jsfiddle.net/4eUJC/1/ Switch the jQuery version to 1.7.2 to see the previously expected (working) results.
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8.1
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned