Ticket #12235 (closed bug: fixed)
getComputedStyle is used without namespace
|Reported by:||brilliantpenguin@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
v1.8.0 L:6612 says:
"computed = getComputedStyle( elem, null )"
but in any other place, you are using window.getComputedStyle.
I'm using jQuery on Node.js, then it's a big problem.
I want to fix to window.getComputedStyle same as the "If( window.getComputedStyle)" in L:6609.
or change L:6609 to "if(getComputedStyle)"
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8.1
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Owner changed from mikesherov to brilliantpenguin@…
- Status changed from assigned to pending
- Owner changed from brilliantpenguin@… to rwaldron
- Status changed from new to assigned