Ticket #12018 (closed bug: fixed)
$(document).ready() fires too early in IE8
|Reported by:||torstein@…||Owned by:||mikesherov|
- Open the same URL in IE8. Now the document.ready event fires before the script is loaded, and the container div is not recognized.
- In IE8, run the same page with jQuery 1.7.2. Everything works as expected.
- Cc mikesherov added
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.