Ticket #11809 (closed bug: fixed)
Memory leak in .text(val) setter?
|Reported by:||jase.williams@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
When hovering over an element multiple times I've noticed Chrome Dev Tools up my dom node count which very quickly gets high.
Is this supposed to happen?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE PROBLEM Open http://jsfiddle.net/A367T/4/ in Chrome Open Dev tools, navigate to Timeline, then click memory. Set your timeline to record.
Hover on and off the black square and watch the DOM NODE COUNT go up and up.
Is this a memory leak?
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Summary changed from Memory leak in hover? to Memory leak in .text(val) setter?
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed