Ticket #11724 (closed bug: fixed)
$(document).height() changed in Firefox 12
|Reported by:||David||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I can't reproduce this in jsFiddle as I think the result iframe's css works around this issue but this pastebin ( http://pastebin.com/MaUuLjU2) will demonstrate the problem.
In 1.7.1, the scrollHeight of the body element will be returned, while in 1.7.2 the clientHeight of the html element will be returned.
- Cc mikesherov added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8