Ticket #11539 (closed bug: fixed)
All version of jQuery don't support .has() on $([text Element].parentNode).has?(other_element)
|Reported by:||theprecognition@…||Owned by:||gibson042|
works in ff, chrome, safari, opera, but not IE8.
Currently working on a solution. =\
comment:14 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
comment:15 Changed 2 years ago by gibson042
- Owner set to gibson042
- Status changed from open to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.