Ticket #11337 (closed bug: fixed)
Bug in $.support.reliableMarginRight
|Reported by:||vlazar||Owned by:||vlazar|
Fix for Webkit bug (see #3333) doesn't work.
I have the following test failures in Safari 5.0.5:
- css.js - marginRight computed style (bug #3333)
- dimensions.js - child of a hidden elem has accurate inner/outer/Width()/Height() see #9441 #9300
The value for $.support.reliableMarginRight is calculated before document.body is available, which doesn't work. To properly calculate reliableMarginRight the test div should be appended to body.
See also http://jsfiddle.net/rH4zW/
- Owner set to vlazar
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed