Ticket #11109 (closed bug: fixed)
Sizzle: Expr.relative truncates prematurely
|Reported by:||gibson042||Owned by:||timmywil|
Because Sizzle.selectors.relative functions "return" only a single match, Sizzle can be trapped into a false negative with respect to preceding parts of the full selector when the relative selector tests against multiple elements (e.g., "~" and "").
I'm pretty sure that fixing this will require changing the Sizzle.selectors.relative Extension API to allow "returning" arrays, so I will hold off working on this until the core team weighs in with their comments/approval.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed