Ticket #10828 (closed bug: fixed)
attr("coords") returns undefined in IE7
|Reported by:||jesseharold@…||Owned by:||mikesherov|
I was only able to reproduce this in "true" IE7, not IE8 with IE7 view turned on in the developer tools.
For the same element, .getAttribute("coords") returned the string correctly.
Original code with bug:
console.log(jQuery(this).attr("coords"));undefined in IE7
- Owner set to jesseharold@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Owner changed from jesseharold@… to timmywil
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.2