Ticket #10814 (closed bug: fixed)
make support as lazy as possible with closure in mind
|Reported by:||timmywil||Owned by:|
All of the support tests that run at doc ready, and possibly others, can instead be called lazily and then cached on jQuery.support. There are several advantages to this.
- It makes page loads faster.
- No doc ready needed
- No invisible body needed
- It is necessary for supporting Closure
- Owner set to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Priority changed from blocker to high
- Milestone changed from 1.8 to 1.next
- Owner mikesherov deleted
- Status changed from assigned to open
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.