Ticket #10692 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Configure the jshint options to more accurately match the style guide
|Reported by:||mikesherov||Owned by:||mikesherov|
Description (last modified by mikesherov) (diff)
JSHint's configuration options are way better than JSLint's.
In particular, the "undef" option is useful, and would only require minor changes to core code.
- Keywords 1.8-discuss added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to misc
- Component changed from misc to build
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.1
- Summary changed from use JSHint for the build instead of JSLint to Configure the jshint options to more accurately match the style guide
comment:15 Changed 18 months ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:17 Changed 18 months ago by Mike Sherov
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.