Ticket #10686 (closed bug: duplicate)
Defining jQuery using AMD's define should be done after all of jQuery has been defined.
|Reported by:||timmywil||Owned by:|
requirejs does not have a problem with the placement, but curl.js does.
From @unscriptable: "jQuery1.7 AMD bug: jQuery calls define() too early. dependent modules can execute before all of jQ is defined."
If I understand this correctly, moving the call to outer should fix it.
- Owner set to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.1
- Owner timmywil deleted
- Status changed from assigned to open
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate