Ticket #10589 (closed enhancement: fixed)
|Reported by:||gnarf||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)
This was discussed when we talked about removing the .data("events") code. We would like to discourage/deprecate this usage, and perhaps release something like $.fn.events() to replace it in a "debugging extension".
I'd like to suggest that we deprecate the current usage as soon as possible.
- Keywords 1.8-discuss debug added
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
comment:13 Changed 22 months ago by dmethvin
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Summary changed from Deprecate $.fn.data("events") - Replace with debugging extension to Remove $.fn.data("events")