Ticket #10499 (closed bug: fixed)
:nth-child() inside :has() treated as if outside it
|Reported by:||BoltClock||Owned by:||timmywil|
This selector statement:
is treated as:
for any n.
The equivalent statement using the .has() method works correctly, finding E with an nth child that is F:
In-depth test case: http://jsfiddle.net/BoltClock/tbUdq
Tested on latest versions of all major browsers.
Also affects jQuery 1.7b2.
This closed ticket seems related: http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/4169
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.8
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted