Ticket #10478 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Switch jQuery.isNaN to jQuery.isNumeric
|Reported by:||dmethvin||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Per discussion on several lists, we're switching from the undocumented and poorly-named jQuery.isNaN() to the opposite-sense jQuery.isNumeric().
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Version changed from 1.6.4 to 1.7b1
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.