Ticket #10417 (closed feature: fixed)
Remove second arg from setTimeout calls (WAS jQuery.later)
|Reported by:||gnarf||Owned by:||gnarf|
Description (last modified by gnarf) (diff)
We are starting to use more and more setTimeout( fn, 0 ); calls around our code base. I think now that there is also a setImmediate and there is also the postMessage that we should probably try to take advantage of these.
I would like to propose a jQuery.later( fn ) that wraps the "best" possible function here.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by gnarf
- Owner set to gnarf
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Description modified (diff)
comment:27 Changed 2 years ago by Oleg
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed