- 17:05 Ticket #3758 (Memory leak on support code - IE6) closed by
- fixed: Applied at . Thanks!
- 13:32 Ticket #3758 (Memory leak on support code - IE6) created by
- A circular reference is created by a handler assignment in support …
- 10:34 Ticket #3757 (Incorrect RegExp for determining whether a selector is "simple" ...) created by
- I think this is a bug with the internal isSimple RegExp that …
- 09:39 Ticket #3756 (Browser's (MSIE version) detection) created by
- Hello, IE 7.0.6001.18000 have a appVersion: version: 4.0 (compatible; …
- 07:38 Ticket #3755 (getJSON prefixes current page url) closed by
- invalid: Check this page. You need …
- 06:12 Ticket #3755 (getJSON prefixes current page url) created by
- hi am using jQuery.getJSON to request a cross-domain page using the …
- 22:07 Ticket #3754 (1.3b1: (Sizzle) Selectors containing a dot character in an attribute ...) created by
- Let's say we have this link in an HTML document: […] This …
- 17:35 Ticket #3548 ($(this) breaks chainability when this is a jQuery object) closed by
- 17:24 Ticket #3753 (jQuery 1.3 Beta 1 "unrecognized expression") closed by
- invalid: Yep.
- 16:33 Ticket #3753 (jQuery 1.3 Beta 1 "unrecognized expression") created by
- While re-testing to see if the 1.3b1 fixes the #3167 bug found, that …
- 10:54 Ticket #3751 (jquery UI tabs) closed by
- invalid: jQuery UI bugs have their own separate tracker, post a report there if …
- 10:42 Ticket #3752 (Attributes/html) closed by
- invalid: The bug tracker isn't the right place to ask questions. Try one of the …
- 09:57 Ticket #3752 (Attributes/html) created by
- I am a novice, I would like to ask How do I use the following in this …
- 05:32 Ticket #3751 (jquery UI tabs) created by
- the nested column works fine in both chrome and firefox 3 but breaks …
- 16:45 Ticket #3662 (Add an Event class to jQuery) closed by
- fixed: Applied at .
- 16:21 Ticket #3737 (TypeError: ret[i].parentNode is null) closed by
- fixed: Fixed at .
- 15:51 Ticket #3744 (Broken links in UI/Droppable demo page) closed by
- invalid: This belongs to the UI Bug Tracker.
- 15:13 Ticket #3219 (boolean argument to toggle functions) closed by
- fixed: Added at  and .
- 15:12 Ticket #1681 (More powerful toggleClass()) closed by
- fixed: Added at .
- 14:50 Ticket #3750 (Sizzle is not GPL) created by
- Sizzle is not GPL licenced, but is part of jQuery. This means that …
- 14:48 Ticket #3255 ($().attr does not work popperly with type) closed by
- fixed: Fixed at .
- 14:35 Ticket #3749 (Preserve children when deleting elements) created by
- It is sometimes necessary to preserve the children of an element and …
- 14:25 Ticket #3641 (Merge function does not work correctly with 0/false values with same ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed at .
- 12:38 Ticket #3666 (Remove dead code from $(fn) shortcut for $(document).ready(fn)) closed by
- fixed: Applied at . Thanks.
- 12:10 Ticket #3702 (Math.max should be able to handle more than two args) closed by
- fixed: Fixed at .
- 01:35 Ticket #3748 ([1.3b1] jQuery.data() API changed and does not allow to store "" or ...) created by
- I'm testing jQuery 1.3 beta 1. In jQuery 1.2.6, it was possible to …
- 22:47 Ticket #3747 (1.3b1: IMG does not animate properly if CSS width/height set) created by
- Summary: if CSS height/width is set, IMG tags do not animate properly. …
- 20:13 Ticket #3746 (Unexpected return from .contains when using ':first-child' selector) created by
- Environment IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.080814-1233 FF 188.8.131.52 …
- 17:37 Ticket #3745 (1.3 beta 1: :not(:first) fails) created by
- var allItems = $('div.ds-item', datascape); (...) $('*', …
- 15:51 Ticket #3744 (Broken links in UI/Droppable demo page) created by
- Scripts in the demo are feteched from <script …
- 15:25 Ticket #3743 (Unable to select elements with ID or class containing backslash (even ...) created by
- When trying to select an id/class that contains a backslash "\", …
- 15:11 Ticket #3742 (offset() uses parseInt which rounds down decimal numbers) created by
- In Firefox 3, the value of getBoundingClientRect for top or bottom may …
- 14:15 Ticket #3731 (internet explorer issue with "background-position") closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #3732. Still need a test case there.
- 10:30 Ticket #3735 (Server at dev.jquery.com Port 80) closed by
- invalid: As this is not an actual bug, it would be better to ask this sort of …
- 10:15 Ticket #3736 (jQuery 1.3 Beta 1) closed by
- invalid: Try this instead and reopen if I'm missing something: […]
- 09:28 Ticket #3532 (Wrap sometimes duplicates the wrong object.) closed by
- invalid: Closed per your request.
- 23:29 Ticket #3741 (Name selector with a context should fallback when context doesn't ...) created by
- I ran into this bug while testing jQuery 1.3b1: […] Turns out …
- 22:15 Ticket #3740 (Clone the object Error) created by
- (Sorry to my poor English,So I'll give you chinese edition go with …
- 19:53 Ticket #3739 (1.3b1: trouble with animation of width/height) created by
- 1.3b1 demo page here: …
- 19:06 Ticket #3738 (:animated selector filter fails in 1.3b1) created by
- The :animated filter is absent from the trunk build. Attaching a patch
- 18:47 Ticket #3737 (TypeError: ret[i].parentNode is null) created by
- TypeError occurred at line 1017 of 1.3b1 while using Taconite plugin …
- 17:10 Ticket #3736 (jQuery 1.3 Beta 1) created by
- Bug description: Functions $(window).width and $(window).height do not …
- 10:36 Ticket #3735 (Server at dev.jquery.com Port 80) created by
- Hi - Upto Friday (Dec 19/08) NOON, the following URL was working: …
- 05:24 Ticket #3734 (Bug in function append with iframe in ie7) created by
- I have this code with iframe <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-W3CDTD HTML …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.