.serialize() not serializing checkboxes within a form formatted with a table
|Reported by:||michael.bondi329@…||Owned by:||michael.bondi329@…|
This concerns .serialize() method used on a form that is formatted with a table.
When it serializes the checkbox, the name shows with a null value, no matter if it is checked or not. All other inputs (text) serialize fine.
I can get around the problem, but I see nothing discussing this issue, so I thought I'd let you guys know.
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Owner set to michael.bondi329@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed