foo.contents().hasClass() returns incorrect value
|Reported by:||olov.lassus||Owned by:||rwaldron|
hasClass("undefined") returns true incorrectly for elements that do no have the className property (as opposed to having it set to ""), such as text and comment nodes.
Verified with Chrome 12 and Firefox 5.
Pull request for patch and test case to follow.
Change History (12)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by rwaldron
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from hasClass("undefined") returns incorrect value for text and comment nodes to foo.contents().hasClass() returns incorrect value
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by rwaldron
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by Dave Methvin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed