siblingCheck causes unresponsive script message
|Reported by:||mike.malamud@…||Owned by:||mike.malamud@…|
In IE8 when there a lot of siblings, the while loop within causes the unresponsive script message.
I am seeing this when it is called from within sortOrder.
Since IE8 does not support compareDocumentPosition, sortOrder is defined to make calls to siblingCheck
sortOrder appears to have been rewritten in 1.4.3 and prior to this, there was no problem.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Keywords ie8 added
- Owner set to mike.malamud@…
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by trac-o-bot
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from pending to closed
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by john
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from open to closed