1.5 Mozilla Osx Bug
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||browser-firefox|
With version 1.5, in mozilla, if I have some anchors with a specific style (ex. "color:green") and give an other style to their child divs (ex. : "color:red;"), and attach them via jquery on document.ready, the child divs style will not displayed.
Here the example of the code showing this case with 3 anchors, where second and third ones have the sub-div setted via jquery and the first one has already the div on the html document.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jitter
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Keywords browserbug added
- Owner set to browser-firefox
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned