If $.when() receives an object that has a method named "promise", it assumes the object is observable
|Reported by:||rmurphey||Owned by:||rmurphey|
See example at http://jsfiddle.net/rmurphey/VJrPt/.
Change History (9)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 5 years ago by jaubourg
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by jitter
- Owner changed from jaubourg to rmurphey
- Status changed from assigned to pending
comment:7 in reply to: ↑ 4 ; follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 5 years ago by rmurphey
- Status changed from pending to new
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by jitter
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.