Wrap method on HTML5 video element breaking in iPad / iPhone
|Reported by:||russell.uresti@…||Owned by:||russell.uresti@…|
Using wrap() on an an HTML5 video element is causing the video not to be playable on iPad and iPhone devices.
There doesn't seem to be a problem with this in desktop Safari, but in Mobile Safari it prevents the video from loading / playing. It just shows a black box area.
I should note that the video tag had source tags inside of it (for different codecs). Not sure if that would make a difference or not, but worth mentioning.
Change History (11)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Owner set to russell.uresti@…
- Status changed from new to pending
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 5 years ago by russell.uresti@…
- Status changed from pending to new
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Keywords needsreview added
- Status changed from new to open