wrong css position values in firefox when block set to "position: absolute, display: none"
|Reported by:||SLogic||Owned by:|
Example http://jsfiddle.net/SpeedLogic/FE8xN/ Block1 - allready have it's parameters in html and css Block2 - used appendTo and added css by jquery. results of "css.('left')" with different combinations:
- Firefox + jQuery 1.4.4. Block1=0px, Block2=0px
- Firefox + jQuery 1.4.2. Block1=0px, Block2=30px
- Opera or IE + jQuery 1.4.x. Block1=40px, Block2=30px.
Firefox version 3.6.13, OS Windows 7 Ultimate.
This problem exists only when block set to "position: absolute, display: none". If we change position to relative or display to block, firefox will get right values (Block1=40px, Block2=30px.) with any jQuery version.
And like you can see, in jQuery 1.4.2 blocks with css added by jquery works fine in firefox (we can get it's .css('left'))
Change History (10)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 6 years ago by snover
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone 1.next deleted
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open