1. The version(s) of jQuery affected
Newest jQuery & jQuery mobile (v.1.4.4 & v1.0a2)
2. The browser (or browsers) that you are able to reproduce the bug in, including version numbers
Mozilla Firefox and Safari, only tried with them.
3. The operating system (or operating systems) you experienced the bug on.
Windows & Mac
4. Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, including any required system configuration changes
Provide a form on page.html that has an action to itself (page.html), on submit it will validate and on correct user validating, it will redirect the user to the "protected" file myfile.html, when this happens it will drop the CSS styles.
5. A description of what you expect to happen, and what actually happens
It to actually use the css.
1. A link to a reduced, working demo/test case that will never move (jsFiddle is good for this)
Live example: http://www.djs-gaming.com/sms/2
Username: daniell password: daniell
2. Information on other jQuery versions tested, including whether or not the issue is reproducible there
On the previous jQuerymobile version, I did not encounter this error.
3. Information on other browsers where the issue does not occur
4. References to the URL of a web server mentioned in your ticket (if any) in the case of a bug involving Ajax or server-side requests which are needed to fully evaluate the issue experienced.
PHP are used to validate the user, and then to redirect (Header(Location:)), and to output some data.
Appreciating any help, because I believe that this is not an error made by me. If so, I appologize.